A portable high-frequency audiometer featuring booth-free operation and diagnostic tests up to 16 kHz making it the ideal solution for ototoxicity monitoring programs especially where the audiometric soundbooth may be a source of cross contamination.
The KUDUwave Pro combines the sound booth, audiometers, bone conductor, and extended high-frequency headset in a single, lightweight device.
It includes the full battery of testing options as well as the ability to test almost anywhere.
With KUDUwave boothless audiometers you can now test patients in their homes, hospital beds or at their place of work without compromising on the quality of testing and without having to transport maintain an audiometric booth.
This makes the KUDUwave™ Pro the ideal solution for high-frequency audiometry such as hearing conservation programs, audiology practices, and ototoxicity monitoring programs alike.
Thinking Out Of The Booth
What boothless testing really means.
Unique to KUDUwave, Ambi-Dome is the combination of physical passive noise blocking and Active Noise Monitoring technology that provides the core boothless testing ability of all KUDUwave Audiometers.
Passive Attenuation is provided by the unique combination of dual circumaural ear cups and insert earphones, and offers the same level of attenuation as a standard sound booth with significant sound blocking ability in most frequencies.
Active Noise Monitoring is an additional assurance against intermittent peaks in noise. Ambient sound is monitored by integrated external microphones in real time. This is simultaneously compared to the intensity and frequency of the tone being presented.
If noise will affect the tone presented it is marked and displayed on the live audiogram view. The clinician is then able to pause testing until the noise subsides or manually repeat the tone later in the test. Noise levels will also be indicated on the final report as a quality control measure. In automatic test mode, affected tones can be set to repeat later in the test automatically to ensure that every tone is heard.
It Gets Even Better
Everything you expect and more
Let's Get Technical
Don't stress, you can simply download the datasheet and read through it later
KUDUwave™ Pro Features
- High-Frequency (up to16Khz)
- Boothless Testing
- Active Noise Monitoring
- Talk Forward
- Automated and Manual Testing Protocols (Customisable)
- Patient compliance monitoring
- Integrated speech audiometry (SD, SRT)
- Telemedicine Enabled
- Intuitive PC Based operation (Touchscreen compatible)
- Patient Management and Medical Record Storage
- Print, export or email custom branded results
- Custom Branded Patient Reports
- Automatic interpretations
- Manual tone threshold testing (Air, Bone, Masking, MCL, UCL)
- Automatic diagnostic tone thresholds testing (Air, Bone, Masking)
- Pure Tone Air Conduction
- Bone Conduction
- Automated threshold seeking
- Modified Hughson and Westlake
- Forehead bone conduction maximum 70 dBHL in midrange frequencies
- Narrowband noise masking
- Automatic non-test ear masking for air and bone conduction
FDA Listed, Calibrated to ANSI S3.6, OSHA & SANS 10154-1 & 2 Compliant