A lightweight and portable Screening Audiometer capable of audiometric screening without a sound booth and is the ideal pc-based audiometer for occupational health and hearing conservation programs.
The KUDUwave integrates dual pure tone screening audiometers, an audiometric headset and sound-booth into a single, lightweight device. By removing the need for a sound booth hearing screening can now truly be offered almost anywhere without compromising on quality.
Speed and accuracy are essential in meeting the demands of modern occupational health screening and other mass screening programmes, the KUDUwave pc-based software is designed for maximum efficiency and ease of use.
Create and customise automatic testing protocols on the go for repeatable, reliable and consistent results. Save valuable time on site with efficient workflows, unlimited electronic medical record storage and data synchronisation.
Time-saving, efficient audiometry anywhere and without compromising on quality.
Reducing Anxiety While Improving Patient Care
Improving Accessibility Of Care To All
It Gets Even Better
Everything you expect with even more that you don't
Let's Get Technical
Don't stress, you can download the datasheet and read through it later
KUDUwave™ Prime Features
- Automatic & Manual Hearing Testing
- Automatic Air Conduction Threshold Seeking
- Automatic PLH Shift Reporting
- Pure Tone Air Conduction Audiometry
- False Positive Response reporting
- Patient Response Accuracy Monitoring
- Active Noise Monitoring - (Real-time Detection And Reporting of Ambient Noise)
- Customisable Testing Options
- PC based audiometer
- Patient Management And Medical Record Software (Kuduwave 5 Software)
- Tele-audiology Enabled
- Cloud Connected File Storage and synchronisation
- Easy To Use, Pc Based Interface
- Superimposed Audiogram Viewer
- Customisable Audiogram Branding
- Free Audiometer Software
- Online, Telephonic & Chat Support
- A built-in, Digital Alternative To Biological Calibration Verification
What boothless testing really means.
Unique to KUDUwave™, Ambi-Dome is the combination of physical passive noise blocking and Active Noise Monitoring technology that provides the core boothless testing ability of all KUDUwave Audiometers.
Passive Attenuation is provided by the unique combination of dual circumaural ear cups and insert earphones, and offers the same level of attenuation as a standard sound booth with significant sound blocking ability in most frequencies.
Active Noise Monitoring is an additional assurance against intermittent peaks in noise. Ambient sound is monitored by integrated external microphones in real time. This is simultaneously compared to the intensity and frequency of the tone being presented.
If the noise has affected the tone presented it is automatically marked and displayed on the live audiogram view. The clinician is then able to stop testing until the noise subsides or continue and repeat the tone later in the test.
In automatic test mode, affected tones can be set to retest later in the test automatically. Noise levels are also indicated in the final report as a quality control measure.
FDA Listed, Calibrated to ANSI S3.6, OSHA & SANS 10154-1 & 2 Compliant